Listen to the podcast!
- Amanda Rachels about her work, Flesh of White
- Karla Pacheco on her book, Inspector Pancakes, and the art of naked titty pirate comics
- Andy Hirsch discussing Baker Street Peculiars and his upcoming book, Varmints
- Tom Neely and Keenan Marshall Keller about the future of their series, The Humans
- Magdelene Vasaggio on her new Black Mask series, Kim & Kim
- Tom Heinjes and Craig Yoe (who were tabling next to one another) about their recent Eisner Award nominations
- Ryan Browne on the wrap-up of God Hates Astronauts and his revamping of Blast Furnace: Recreational Thief!
- Andy Runton as he discusses the history of his all-age comic, Owly
- Enrica Jang about her love of adapting Edgar Allan Poe
- Oliver Ono on the Columbia College of Art and Design’s comics anthology, Spitball
- Jeremy Haun and Jason Hurley about the reception of their Image series, The Beauty.
Stay tuned over the next week for other episodes generated at the 2016 HeroesCon!
View the gallery of photos!
Get your copies of the titles from creators interviewed in this episode: